Friday, June 10, 2011

Top 20 Songs May 2011

This month I will be changing the way I do my Top 20 Songs every month. I started doing this last month and I uploaded a video including all the songs in the top 2 that I created based on my opinion. Well I will no longer be creating a video but will just be writing a post on it through my blog. Yay!!

Disclaimer: The Top 20 is based on songs I liked during the month of May. not songs that were most downloaded on official charts or songs that were released in May and were the most popular!

1. Ma Boy Sistar19



2. 두근두근 Sunny Hill




3.  Golden Lady Lim Jeong Hee


4. No.1 BoA


5. Run Devil Run Girls Generation (SNSD)



6. TTL SuperNova & T-ARA


7. Lonely 2NE1


8. Like This or That 5Dolls



9. Into the Rythm Seo In Young



10. We Belong Together Big Bang



11. Love F(x)



12. This Time Wonder Girls
13. La Vida Loca Clover



14. Teen Top Supa Luv



15. By Myself Tiffany



17. What Can I Do Seungri (Big Bang)



18. T-ARA Lies (Ballad Ver.)



19. Shampoo After School



20. Play Ur Love After School (Jung Ah, Rania, Kahi, Nana)



Song of the Month: Ma Boy






Artist of the Month: T-ARA




Look Forward to next months top 20 which will feature many songs from new artists and the latest kdrama osts!

No comments:

Post a Comment