Monday, July 18, 2011

My Favorite K-Pop Companies


Lately I feel like their is so many entertainment companies. It's almost like they make a new one for every group that debuts! For me though their are a few that I really love though including the 'Big 3' but also more besides them! Let's see check out my list...

YG Entertainment (YGE, YG Family)
These are the people that YG represent's that I like:


2NE1
Big Bang
Gummy
PSY
Ku Hye Sun
Yoon In Na
Jung Hye Young

JYP Entertainment (JYPE, JYP Nation)

Artists that JYP represents that I like:

Wonder Girls
Miss A
2AM
2PM'
JOO

SM Entertainment (SME, SM Town)

Artists that I like under this company:

BoA
Girls Generation
Shinee
F(x)

DSP Media


Artists that I like under this company:

KARA
SS501
Rainbow

CUBE Entertainment


Artists that I like under Cube:

4Minute
G.NA
A Pink


Starship Entertainment


Artists that I like under this company:

SISTAR
K.Will
Boyfriend

Core Contents Media


T-ARA
Co-Ed School
5DOLLS
Supernova


HappyFace Entertainment

Artists that I like:


Bebe Mignon
Dal Shabet
4MEN

Well that's it for this post let me know itn the comments some of the companies you gus like!


No comments:

Post a Comment