Saturday, June 25, 2011

K-Pop Biases


Nowadays there are so many kpop groups so I'm going to do a article on my biases in the groups I like!


A Pink Biases

Nam Joo


Chorong




Bo Mi




Eun Ji




Na Eun




SHINEE Biases

Onew



Minho



After School Biases

Jooyeon





JungAh


Raina





Big Bang

T.O.P




Seungri




Kara

Seungyeon




Nicole & Hara





2PM

Chansung



Wooyoung



Taecyeon

This picture plus Wooyoung and Chansung's pictures just made me 2PM's biggest fan lol keke!

Wonder Girls Biases

Yubin Yenny, SoHee



U-Kiss

Kevin



AJ



Girls's Day

HaeRi




Sojin





Miss A

Min






I'm going to follow up on this post with some more of biases but these ten groups are the ones I'm doing for now!!!

Look forward to my other posts that will be coming soon Most Pretty Groups in kpop.








No comments:

Post a Comment