Saturday, May 21, 2011

Favorite Actress: Yoon Eun Hye


Yoon Eun Hye

Eun Hye got her start in 1999 when she debuted in  popular girl group Baby V.O.X. After years of success in that group they decided to disband officially in 2005. Not long after, actually one year later in 2006 to be exact, she began her career as an actress.


Yoon Eun Hye

Her first drama was Goong (Princess Hours). At first she was strongly critiqued for her acting skills but not long after the drama was a hit and people began to recognize her amazing acting skills. Personally, I think she's an amazing actress!! the drama was originally scheduled for 16 episodes but due to amazing ratings and unexpected interest they decided to extend it to to 24 episode.


Now of course Yoon Eun Hye did tons of other works but since I haven't watched those drama, movies, sitcoms, and variety shows I can only talk about the shows I've watched so let's skip to 2009 (I know large gap)!! In 2009 she returned to the small screen with hit kdrama "Take Care of the Young Lady" aka. "My Fair Lady".



This drama was extremely popular and it is personally one of my favorite dramas of all time and it is what made me love Yoon Eun Hye ( even though I liked her in Goong as well). In this drama she becomes a spoiled, rich 20 something, brat that gets in a love triangle with two unexcpected suiters and the twist is that one is her broke butler.


Take Care of the Young Lady


Now it is 2011 and I am currently watching her in KDRAMA "Lie To Me" in this role she is hilarious and she is giving a really funny and clumsy look at love that springs from a big fat  lie. This drama is making me love Yoon Eun Hye even more and I personally would put her at No.2 on my fav actress list my No.1 will be in my next fav actress post.



I truly hope you anticipate it!!

Other things you should look up for Yoon Eun Hye:

Pink Wings 2010 ( check my youtube channel for the video www.youtube.com/user/mykpopstory she is included in the photoshoot in the video)

Take Care of the Young Lady OST

Basic House Campaign F/W and S/S 2010 and 2011 w/ Kim Hyung Joon...

Preview:


Love,
 Chi Chi <3






No comments:

Post a Comment